- an OT with a few blocks of foam to help Ashlea climb in and out of the car so I don't have to lift her as much (that's the short version of the story - in the process of working this out we may have removed and then had to put back all the child restraints AND seats from the car);
- another fun day of Minecraft for Emma (otherwise known as a day of respite for me);
- cinnamon scrolls;
- a visit from an old friend;
- a quiet day at home (aside from the car seat madness);
- my little duck who continues to do amazing things. I put this video on Facebook the other day but it's too good not to share again. Did you count those steps? Who'd have thought?